A large number of people, especially women, are very particular about the general look of their skin and beauty in general. Diet is the major factor when it comes to skin health, but how you handle the common skin and beauty issues can also determine the end results you get to your skin. It is always advisable to seek natural remedies to these common issues and essential oils make the perfect remedies, especially considering that there is a long list of the oils you can use to handle almost any problems you experience with your skin.
- Mix grapefruit essential oils with coconut oil to get the perfect solution for reducing cellulite. You can massage the mixture onto the dimpled areas daily for a period of time to get the desired results.
- If you are looking for a natural perfume that will serve you right, jasmine, vanilla and lavender essential oils make the best fresh and natural fragrances especially with women. For men, clove and cypress oils can be used. You only need to place a few drops of your favorite oil on the wrists. You can also make a simple body spray by adding a few drops of lavender or your favorite oil into water and storing in a spray bottle for use.
- To freshen your breath, peppermint essential oil is the best natural method. You can make a simple mouthwash using the oil and rinse the mouth using it for that cool and fresh breath.
- If you have an acne breakout that you want to get rid of, then make a face wash using raw honey and tea tree essential oil. The mixture should be rubbed on the face before it is rinsed out with clean water. You should start seeing your skin clearing with continued use.
- Essential oils can also be used to make natural effective toothpaste. You can do this my simply combining peppermint essential oil, xylitol, coconut oil, sea salt and baking soda. The best thing about this natural toothpaste is that it is re-mineralizing and very safe too.
- If you want to give your hair a treat using natural, safe shampoo, you can use rosemary and lavender essential oils to make your own homemade shampoo. The essential oils should be mixed with coconut milk and aloe Vera gel for a complete product for your hair.
- When it comes to healthy hair and scalp, the essential oils do not disappoint. You can use basil, Cedarwood or lavender oils together with your shampoo to promote a healthier scalp by reducing itching. Rosemary essential oil can be added to hair shampoo to promote thicker growths and increase volume. You can also take care of oily hair using rosemary oil, lime and ylang ylang oil in unscented oil and using the mixture to massage the scalp.
- For strong nails at least 10 drops of lemon, myrrh and frankincense should be mixed with at least two tablespoons of vitamin E oil. This mixture should then be rubbed to the cuticles on a regular basis.
Other skin and beauty uses of essential oils include teeth whitening, deodorant use, dandruff elimination and they as a natural skin toner. The oils can handle practically any issue you have as far as beauty and skin goes.
About The Author:
At Purely our mission is simple: to introduce the best essential oils to the world in a way that is accessible and easy-to-use. Discover the Purely difference and join us in changing the world.