Drinking enough water is what you are always advised to do to support and maintain good health. Water does not only keep your body hydrated, but also protects the joints, spinal cord and tissues. It aids digestion and ensures that all wastes are removed from the body. The more water you drink the better your health will be and hence the easier it will be for you to get your life in shape and to get things done as they ought to. You are actually likely to be in better moods when you are well hydrated. But unfortunately water is not always that pleasant to drink, which is why most people fail in drinking the recommended 8 glasses every day. The good news is that it is actually possible to make your water taste better without making it unhealthy.
- Consider adding a fresh fruit to the water. Citrus fruits are the best when it comes to enhancing your water because they do not tempt taste buds in any way. A few drops of orange, lime or lemon will make your water taste better. You can also make it refreshing using fresh mint and cucumber.
- Use natural juice as base flavor for the water. Apple, grape, cranberry and pomegranate are especially delicious. Whatever the choice you make, ensure that you use freshly squeezed juice or get all natural juices so your drink remains healthy and tasteful at the same time. You will benefit from the antioxidants and vitamins contained in the juices besides taking enough water for the day.
- Try carbonated water. Sparkling water tends to be more appealing that still water and you might just end up enjoying drinking lots of water without putting in too much effort. Effervescent mineral water actually comes with minerals that are beneficial to your health.
- Add ice cubes in your water. Apparently ice water tastes much better compared to water that is at room temperature. You can even choose flavored ice cubes to add a delicious twist to the water. Cucumber, mint and fresh fruit can be great flavorings to start you off. You just need to chop them and add to ice cube tray together with the water. Some people also find coffee and tea cubes great. You can be creative with the cube shapes to keep your water drinking interesting.
- Try health teas broths and bouillons. They are the other simple options of ensuring that you take enough water every day. Green, white, herbal, fruit and red teas are all considered to be better compared to black tea and coffee. This is because they have little or no caffeine and you can choose flavors that you find most appealing to you. If tea is not your favorite, then go for savory hot liquids. Soups are water based and will boost daily fluid consumption. To get maximum benefits from your broths, be sure to choose those that are low sodium and low fat; there are very many healthier options out there.
Diet is part of healthy living and your diet is never complete without enough water to ensure that the food gets digested and the nutrients absorbed to benefit you. Drink enough water every day for better health.
About the author:
Purely is one of the best sites you can use to get high quality essential oils. Purely has an exclusive selling plan of the oils and strives to make a positive difference in the lives of all customers.